No. 9, Block 4, Renminnanlu Road, Chengdu, 610041, People’s Republic of China
| || |
Environmental geochemistry, Biogeochemistry
2007.09-2012.06 Ph.D (Physical Geography), Nanjing Institute of Geography and Limnology, Chinese Academy of Sciences
2003.09-2007.06 B.S. (Resource and Environment), University of Jinan, China
Employment Record (including international working experience )
Since 2015.11 Associate Professor, Institute of Mountain Hazards and Environment, Chinese Academy of Science
2012.07-2015.11 Research Associate, Institute of Mountain Hazards and Environment, Chinese Academy of Sciences
2013.11-2014.10 Research Associate, The Hong Kong Polytechnic University
Research Associate, Institute of Mountain Hazards and Environment, Chinese Academy of Sciences
1. CAS “Light of West China” Program (Type A): Technology and application of rapid vegetation restoration in bare land from a typical tailing area of Panzhihua City (2020.01-2022.12)
2. The National Key Research and Development Program of China (SQ2018YFD080041, Special Subject): Demonstration of comprehensive prevention and recovery technology for heavy metal and agricultural non-point source pollution in the main grain producing areas of Southwest China (2018.01-2020.12)
3. Youth Innovation Promotion Association of the Chinese Academy of Sciences (2017424) (2017.01-2020.12)
4. Natural Science Foundation of China (Key Fund, 41630751, Sub-Project): Biogeochemical cycling processes and altitudinal difference of phosphorus in the soils of eastern slope of Gongga Mountain (2017.01-2021.12)
Academic Society Activities
Publications ( First/corresponding author)
1. Bing Haijian*, Zhong Zhilin, Wang Xiaoxiao, Zhu He, Wu Yanhong*, 2020. Spatiotemporal distribution of vanadium in the flooding soils mediated by entrained-sediment flow and altitude in the Three Gorges Reservoir. Science of the Total Environment, 724, 138246.
2. He Qingqing, Wu Yanhong*, Bing Haijian*, Zhou Jun, Wang Jipeng, 2020.Vegetation type rather than climate modulates the variation in soil enzyme activities and stoichiometry in subalpine forests in the eastern Tibetan Plateau. Geoderma, 374, 114424.
3. Wang Jipeng, He Qingqing, Wu Yanhong*, Zhu He, Sun Hongyang, Zhou Jun, Wang Dongpo, Li Jingji, Bing Haijian*, 2020. Effects of pioneer N2-fixing plants on the resource status and establishment of neighboring non-N2-fixing plants in a newly formed glacier floodplain, eastern Tibetan Plateau. Plant and Soil, doi.org/10.1007/s11104-020-04462-y.
4. Wang Jipeng, Huang Shunyu, He Qingqing, Bing Haijian*, Zhang Xifeng, Tian Xin, Zhou Jun, Wilcke Wolfgang, Wu Yanhong*, 2020. Microplate fluorimetric assay of soil leucine aminopeptidase activity: alkalization is not needed before fluorescence reading. Biology and Fertility of Soils, 56(2), 281-285.
5. Meng Ya, Li Rui, Zhao Yilong, Cheng Hanyun, Fu Hongbo*, Yan Zhe, Bing Haijian*, 2020. Chemical characterization and sources of PM2.5 at a high-alpine ecosystem in the Southeast Tibetan Plateau, China. Atmospheric Environment, 235, 117645.
6. Qiu Shaojun, Bing Haijian*, Zhong Zhilin, Wu Yanhong, 2020. Altitudinal-modulated sediment inputs rather than the land-uses determine the distribution of lead in the riparian soils of the Three Gorges Reservoir. Environmental Geochemistry and Health, doi.10.1007/s10653-020-00579-2.
7. Bing Haijian, Wu Yanhong, Li Jun, Xiang Zhongxiang, Luo Xiaosan, Zhou Jun, Sun Hongyang, Zhang Gan, 2019. Biomonitoring trace element contamination impacted by atmospheric deposition in China’s remote mountains. Atmospheric Research, 224: 30-41.
8. Bing Haijian, Wu Yanhong*, Zhou Jun, Sun Hongyang, Wang Xiaoxiao, Zhu He, 2019. Spatial variation of heavy metal contamination in the riparian sediments after two-year flow regulation in the Three Gorges Reservoir, China. Science of the Total Environment, 649, 1004-1016.
9. Zhu He, Bing Haijian*, Wu Yanhong, Zhou Jun, Sun Hongyang, Wang Jipeng, Wang Xiaoxiao, 2019. The spatial and vertical distribution of heavy metal contamination in sediments of the Three Gorges Reservoir determined by anti-seasonal flow regulation. Science of the Total Environment, 664: 79-88.
10. Luo Xiaosan*, Bing Haijian*, Luo Zhuangxi, Wang Yujun, Jin Ling, 2019. Impacts of atmospheric particulate matter pollution on environmental biogeochemistry of trace metals in soil-plant system: a review. Environmental Pollution, 255, 113138.
11. Cui Yongxing, Bing Haijian (Co-first Author), Fang Linchuan, Jiang Mao, Shen Guoting, Yu Jialuo, Wang Xia, He Zhu, Wu Yanhong, Zhang Xingchang, 2019. Extracellular enzyme stoichiometry reveals the carbon and phosphorus limitations of microbial metabolisms in the rhizosphere and bulk micro-regions in alpine ecosystems. Plant and Soil, Online.
12. Cui Yongxing, Bing Haijian (Co-first Author), Fang Linchuan, Wu Yanhong, Yu Jialuo, Jiang Mao, Shen Guoting, Wang Xia, Zhang Xingchang, 2019. Diversity patterns of the rhizospheric and bulk soil microbial communities along an altitudinal gradient in an alpine ecosystem of the eastern Tibetan Plateau. Geoderma, 338: 118-127.
13. Bing Haijian, Zhou Jun, Wu Yanhong, Luo Xiaosan, Xiang Zhongxiang, Sun Hongyang, Wang Jipeng, Zhu He, 2018. Barrier effects of remote high mountain on atmospheric metal transport in the eastern Tibetan Plateau. Science of the Total Environment, 628-629: 687-696.
14. Bing Haijian, Xiang Zhongxiang, Wu Yanhong, Zhu He, 2018. Spatiotemporal variation and exposure risk to human health of potential toxic elements in suburban vegetable soils of a megacity, SW China, 2012-2016. Environmental Science and Pollution Research, 25: 4223-4237.
15. Li Rui, Bing Haijian (Co-first Author), Wu Yanhong, Zhou Jun, Xiang Zhongxiang, 2018. Altitudinal patterns and controls of trace metal distribution in soils of a remote high mountain, Southwest China. Environmental Geochemistry and Health, 40(1): 505-519.
16. Xiang Zhongxiang, Bing Haijian (Co-first Author), Wu Yanhong, Zhou Jun, Li Rui, He Xiaoli, 2017. Tracing environmental lead sources on the Ao mountain of China using lead isotopic composition and biomonitoring. Journal of Mountain Sciences, 14(7): 1358-1372.
17. Wang Xiaoxiao, Bing Haijian (Co-first Author), Wu Yanhong, Zhou Jun, Sun Hongyang, 2017. Distribution and potential eco-risk of chromium and nickel in sediments of Three Gorges Reservoir, China. Human and Ecological Risk Assessment, 23(1): 172-185.
18. Bing Haijian, Wu Yanhong, Zhou Jun, Sun Hongyang, 2016. Biomonitoring trace metal contamination by seven sympatric alpine species in Eastern Tibetan Plateau. Chemosphere, 165: 388-398.
19. Bing Haijian, Zhou Jun, Wu Yanhong, Wang Xiaoxiao, Sun Hongyang, Li Rui, 2016. Current state, sources, and potential risk of heavy metals in sediments of Three Gorges Reservoir, China. Environmental Pollution, 214: 485-496.
20. Bing Haijian, Wu Yanhong, Zhou Jun, Li Rui, Luo Ji, Yu Dong, 2016. Vegetation and cold trapping modulating elevation-dependent distribution of trace metals in soils of a high mountain in eastern Tibetan Plateau. Scientific Reports, 6: srep24081.
21. Bing Haijian, Wu Yanhong, Zhou Jun, Li Rui, Wang Jipeng, 2016. Historical trends of anthropogenic metals in eastern Tibetan Plateau as reconstructed from alpine lake sediments over the last century. Chemosphere, 148: 211-219.
22. Bing Haijian, Wu Yanhong, Zhou Jun, Liang Jianhong, Wang Jipeng, Yang Zijiang, 2016. Mobility and eco-risk of trace metals in soils at the Hailuogou Glacier foreland in Eastern Tibetan Plateau. Environmental Science and Pollution Research, 23: 5721-5732.
23. Bing Haijian, Wu Yanhong, Zhou Jun, Sun Hongyang, Luo Ji, Wang Jipeng, Yu Dong, 2016. Stoichiometric variation of carbon, nitrogen and phosphorus in soils and its implication for nutrient limitation in alpine ecosystem of Eastern Tibetan Plateau. Journal of Soils and Sediments, 16: 405-416.
24. Bing Haijian, Wu Yanghong, Zhou Jun, Ming Lili, Sun Shouqin, Li Xiangdong, 2014. Atmospheric deposition of lead in remote high mountain of Eastern Tibetan Plateau, China. Atmospheric Environment, 99: 425-435.
25. Bing Haijian, Wu Yanhong, Zhang Yinjun, Yang Xiangdong, 2014. Possible factors controlling the distribution of phosphorus in the sediment of Longgan Lake, middle reach of Yangtze River, China. Environmental Earth Sciences, 71: 4553-4564.
26. Bing Haijian, Wu Yanhong, Yang Xiangdong, Liu Enfeng, 2013. Assessment of heavy metal enrichment and its human impact in lacustrine sediments from four lakes in the mid-low reaches of Yangtze River, China. Journal of Environmental Sciences, 25(7): 1300-1309.
27. Bing Haijian, Wu Yanhong, Wook-Hyun Nahm, Liu Enfeng, 2013. Accumulation of heavy metals in the lacustrine sediment of Longgan Lake, middle reaches of Yangtze River, China. Environmental Earth Sciences, 69: 2679-2689.
28. Bing Haijian, Wu Yanhong, Sun Zhaobin, Yao Shuchun, 2011. Historical trends of heavy metal contamination and their sources in lacustrine sediment from Xijiu Lake, Taihu Lake Catchment, China. Journal of Environment Sciences, 23(10): 1671-1678.
29. Bing Haijian, Wu Yanhong, Liu Enfeng, Yang Xiangdong, 2010. The accumulation and potential ecological risk evaluation of heavy metals in the sediment of different lakes within the middle and lower reaches of Yangtze River. Journal of Lake Science, 22(5): 675-683.