No. 9, Block 4, Renminnanlu Road, Chengdu, 610041, People’s Republic of China
| || |
Risk evaluation, mitigation and prevention of mountain hazards
1999-2003 M.S Chengdu University of Information Technology
2005-2008 B.A. Graduate University of Chinese Academy of Sciences
2009-2013 Ph.D University of Chinese Academy of Sciences
Employment Record (including international working experience )
Research associate, Institute of Mountain Hazards and Environment, Chinese Academy of Sciences
Research assistant, Institute of Mountain Hazards and Environment, Chinese Academy of Sciences
Senior engineer, Institute of Mountain Hazards and Environment, Chinese Academy of Sciences
(1) Research on the thematic assessment of geological hazard risk and the prevention countermeasures after earthquake happened in 2015.4.25, in Zhangmu port, Tibet (Preside over the project, National project, 2017-2018)
(2) Study on geological hazard characteristics and preliminary countermeasures for disaster reduction of section from Zhubalong to military depot in Bangda of Sichuan-Tibet Expressway( Preside over the project, project of Chinese academy of sience, 2017-2018)
(3) Investigation of Mountain Disasters in the Middle and Lower Reaches of the Lantsang and Shangri-La Region( Preside over the project, National project, 2011-2015)
(4) Investigation and evaluation of the multi-reaction response of the geological environment in the construction and operation of major water conservancy and hydropower projects in the lower reaches of the Jinsha River( Preside over the project, National roject, 2016-2018)
(5) Consultation on geological disaster assessment of Luding-Kangding section of Ya'an to Kangding Expressway in Sichuan Province( Preside over the project, project of Chinese academy of sience, 2014-2018)
(6) Geological Hazard Investigation and Research in the Lawa Hydropower Station Hub and Area of temporary works of Jinsha River( Preside over the project, project of Chinese academy of sience, 2014-2016)
(7) Relationship between energy distribution of fault activity and activity of debris flow( West Light Foundation of The Chinese Academy of Sciences, Preside over the project, 2013-2015)
(8) Survey and Design service Project of Bangsa Gully, Nyalam County( Nyalam County Disaster Recovery and Reconstruction Project, Preside over the project, 2015-2016)
(9) Special investigation on debris flow in Jiahe gully, Toba Hydropower Station, Yunnan Province( China Electric Power Construction Group Zhongnan Survey and Design Institute commissioned project, Preside over the project, 2016-2017)
Academic Society Activities
(1) Member of China Geography Society
(2) Member of the Russian Debris Flow Society
Awardee of Chinese academy of sciences Key Technology Talent Program.
(1) Su Pengcheng, Wei Fangqiang, Cheng Zunlan, et al. Debris flows in Mozi gully, China following the 2008 Wenchuan earthquake. The 5th International Conference on Debris-Flow Hazards Mitigation: Mechanics, Prediction and Assessment, Padova, Italy, 14-17, June, 2011: 769-777.
(2) Wei Fangqiang, Su Pengcheng, Jiang Yuhong. Distribution characteristics of landslides and debris flows in the Wenchuan earthquake region before and after the earthquake. Disaster Adcances, 2012, 5(4): 285-294.
(3) Li Yong, Zhou Xiaojun, Su Pengcheng et al. A scaling distribution for grain composition of debris flow. Geomorphology, 2013, 192(15): 30-42.
(4) Liu Jing-Jing, Cheng Zun-Lan, Su Peng-Cheng*. The relationship between temperature fluctuation and Glacial Lake Outburst Floods in Tibet, China [J]. Quaternary International, 2014, 321: 78-87.
(5) Liu Jingjing, Li Yong, Su Pengcheng et al, Temporal variation of intermittent surges of debris flow [J]. Journal of Hydrology, 2009, 365(3): 322-328.
(6) Wang Yuancheng, Su Pengcheng* ,Chen Cong et al. Precipitable Water Vapor in the Debris-Flow Watershed Inversed by Ground-based GPS -A Case Study of the Jiangjia Valley in Yunnan Province. Journal of mountain sience, 2016, 34(6): 749-756.
(7) Su Pengcheng,Wei Fangqiang. Landslides and Debris Flow Hazards and Danger Zonation Along the Lancang River [J]. Resources Science, 2014, 36(2): 273-281.
(8) Su Pengcheng, Wei Fangqiang,Cheng Zunlan. Debris Flow Activity of Mozi Gully after Wenchuan Earthquake on May 12. Journal of Yangtze River Scientific Research Institute, 2012, 29(2): 16-23.
(9) Su Pengcheng,Wei Fangqiang, Xie Tao. Causal Analysis of Debris Flow on August 18, 2010 in Gongshan, Yunnan Province and Its Harm to the Development and Utilization of Mineral Resources. Resources Science, 2012, (7): 1248-1256.
(10) Pengcheng Su, et al. Remote sensing interpretation of debris flow material sources and its distribution characteristics in Miancu gully after Wenchuan earthquake. IEEE, RSETE, 2011, Nanjing, 5214-5217.
(11) SU Pengcheng,WEI Fangqian,FENG Hanzhong et al. Causes and Effects of Group-occurring Debris Flow Disasters in Qingping Town, Mianyuan River Upstream, Sichuan. Journal of Mountain Science, 2011, 29(3): 337-347.
(12) Su Pengcheng,Wei Fangqian,Xu Aisong et al. Integrated Risk Assessment of Mountainous Hazards in Seismic Disastrous Areas of Sichuan Province After Wenchuan Earthquake. Bulletin of Soil and Water Conservation, 2011, 31(1): 231-237.
(1) Liu Jingjing,Su pengcheng,Bu Junwei. Debris flow, landslide and barrier lake enquiry system V1.0 (registration number 2018SR125978), certificate number: 2455073
(2) Liu Jingjing,Su pengcheng,Bu Junwei. Debris flow, landslide and barrier lake enquiry system V2.0 (registration number 2018SR533967), certificate number: 2863062
(3) Su pengcheng,Liu Jingjing, Bu Junwei,et al. Geological hazard distribution and management system of Jinsha River Cascade Hydropower Project Area V1.0 (registration number 2018SR580503), certificate number: 2909598
(4) Su pengcheng,Liu Jingjing, Bu Junwei,et al.Nyalam County Geological Disaster Inquiry System V1.0 (registration number 2018SR644536), certificate number: 2973631
(5) Liu Jingjing,Su pengcheng,Bu Junwei. Ice Lake Early Warning System V2.0 (registration number 2018SR606488), certificate number: 2935583
(6) Su pengcheng,Liu Jingjing, Bu Junwei. Geological hazard distribution management system of Jinsha River main stream cascade power station project area V2.0(registration number 2018SR692578), certificate number: 3021673
(7) Liu Jingjing,Su pengcheng,Bu Junwei,et al. The barrier lake disaster information inquiry system for the upper reaches of the Minjiang River V3.0(registration number 2018SR751696), certificate number : 3080791
(8) Su pengcheng,Liu Jingjing, Bu Junwei. Information Management System for Geological Hazard Distribution in the Reservoir Area of Southwestern Hydropower Base V3.0 (registration number 2018SR740350), certificate number : 3069445
(1) Pengcheng Su, Fangqiang Wei, Yuancheng Wang. A method for rainfall warning and the application in geological disaster:2582637[P].
(2) Jingjing Liu, Zunlan Cheng, Pengcheng Su. A method for glacier lake outburst warning:14700114[P].
(3) Pengcheng Su, Jingjing Liu, junwei Bu. The information management system about the distribution of geological disaster at works area of step electric station of The Jinsha River. V1.0 2018SR692578.
(4) Pengcheng Su, Jingjing Liu, junwei Bu. The information management system about the distribution of geological disaster at works area of step electric station of The Jinsha River. V2.0 2018SR5805038.
(5) Pengcheng Su, Jingjing Liu, junwei Bu. The information management system about the distribution of geological disaster at hydropower bases reservoir in southwest China.V3.0 2018SR740350.
(6) Pengcheng Su, Junnan Xiong, Dunlong Liu. The recognizing system software about Potential debris flow in Sichuan and Yunnan provinces. V1.0 2017SR084660
(7) Jingjing Liu, Pengcheng Su, junwei Bu. The information searching system about the disaster of barrier lakes in the upstream of The Min River. V3.0 2018SR751696
(8) Jingjing Liu, Chun Ma, Pengcheng Su. Early warning method of glacial lake outburst floods based on temperature and rainfall.[J] South-to-North Water Transfer and water science & technique,2018,16(06):1-8.
(9) Junnan Xiong, Jilong Zhu, Pengcheng Su. Landslide hazard assessment of Xiluodu reservoir which bases on the model of GIS and information.[J] Resources and Environment in the Yangtze Basin.