No. 9, Block 4, Renminnanlu Road, Chengdu, 610041, People’s Republic of China
| || |
Human Geography, Environment engineering
Doctor of Agronomy in Forestry Engineering Studies
Sichuan Agricultural University of forestry Sciences (SAU), Graduation: December 2012
Master of Science in human geography Studies
Institute of Mountain Hazards and Environment of Human Geography Sciences (IMDE, CAS), Graduation: January 1996
Bachelor of Science in Geography Studies
Chongqing Normal University of Geography Sciences (CQNU), Graduation: July 1990
Employment Record (including international working experience )
March 2007 till now: Associate fellow at Institute of Mountain Hazards and Environment (IMHE), Chinese Academy of Sciences, Chengdu.
July 1996-March 2007: Research assistant at Institute of Mountain Hazards and Environment (IMHE), Chinese Academy of Sciences, Chengdu.
July 1990- August 1993:Geography teacher at middle school owned by Sichuan Chemical Corporation.
1. National Natural Science Foundation of China (41671152):The study on the block mechanism against poverty-reduction and the poverty-reduction behaviors of minority peasant household in the west part of Sichuan, 2017-2020 (Principle Investigator)
2. Key research and development project of science & technology department of Sichuan Province, The growth adaptability Research and demonstration application of different varieties of roses in Hailuigou, 2019-2022( Principle Investigator)
3. National Natural Science Foundation of China, NSFC-ICIMOD joint fund project: (41661144038):Cascading Adaptation of Rural Livelihood to Changing Environment in the Koshi River Basin,2017-2019 (Major Participants)
4. National Natural Science Foundation of China (41571523):The resistance effect of snow disaster on animal husbandry and spatial adaptation of animal husbandry on the Qinghai-Tibetan Plateau, 2016-2019 ( Major Participants)
Academic Society Activities
1. International Conference on Silk-road Disaster Risk Reduction and Sustainable Development. 11-12 May 2019, Beijing, China.
2. The II International Conference on Research for Sustainable Development in Mountain Regions, 12-14 December 2018, Nova Friburgo, Brazil.
1. Adsorption mechanism and application of large fungi on heavy metals. Sichuan Science and Technology Progress Award, 2014, the second prize. Serial Number: 2014-J-2-23-R06(R6)
2. Major function oriented zoning and implementing of Sichuan Province. Sichuan Science and Technology Progress Award, 2014, the second prize. Serial Number: 2014-J-2-66-D02(R17)
3. Comprehensive development and demonstration of characteristic biological resources in Panxi Region. Sichuan Science and Technology Progress Award, 2007, the second prize, Serial Number: 2007-2-0009(R2)
4. Study on ecological adaptability and new cultivation techniques of loquat. Sichuan Science and Technology Progress Award, 2004, the third prize, Serial Number: 2004-3-0025(R5)
Research on manufacturing transformation and upgrading in western China led by strategic emerging industries. Cheng du: Southwest University of Finance and Economics Publishing House. 2018.
 Su Chunjiang;Xu Yun. The Theory and Practice of the Comprehensive Development of Characteristic Biological Resources in Panxi Region. Cheng du: Sichuan Science and Technology Press. 2006.
 Yun Xu, Xiaoping Qiu, Xueting Yang, Guojie Chen. Factor Decomposition of the Changes in the Rural Regional Income Inequality in Southwestern Mountainous Area of China, Sustainability, 2018, 10(9): 3171-3185.
 Xu Yun, Chen Guojie, Wang Qian. A structural decomposition analysis of rural regional income inequality in the Upper Branches of Minjiang River, the eastern edge of Qinghai-Tibetan Plateau. Mountain Research. 2014, 32(4): 488-496.
 Xu Yun, Zhang Jian. Tourism Development and Mountain Disaster Management in Longmenshan of Chengdu City. 2011 International Conference on Remote Sensing, Environment and Transportation Engineering (RSETE2011), Volume 7:6556-6560, June 24-26, 2011, Nanjing, China, http://www.rsete.org, IEEE Catalog Number: CFP1104M-PRT, ISBN: 978-1-4244-9169-8. (EI).
 Xu Yun, Su Chunjiang, zheng Yuanchang. Toxic Plant Resources in Panxi Area, WUJNS, 2007, 12(4): 762-768.
 Xu Yun, Su Chunjiang, Liu Xingliang, et al. Biotic resources abundance and the corresponding causes in Panxi Area, WUJNS. 2006, 11(4): 929-936.
 Xu Yun, Su Chunjiang. Introduction and cultivation and industrialization prospect of Rosa damascene tyigintipetala in Panxi Area. Journal of Mountain Science. 2006, 24(5): 636-640.
 Xu Yun, Chen Guojie, Su Chunjiang, Xiao Li. A preliminary study on natural forest protection and sustainable economic development in minority areas of sichuan province. Journal of Southwest University for Nationalities. 2006(7): 86-90.
 Xu Yun. Analysis on environment treats and fragility of Jinling in Bianba country, Qamdo Prefecture, Tibet. Journal of Mountain Science. 2005, 23(S): 64-70.