No. 9, Block 4, South Renmin Road, Chengdu 610041, People’s Republic of China
| || |
environmental science ；
soil and water conservation；
September, 2000 –July, 2004 Northwest A &F University, Bachelor’s degree
September,2004,9-June, 2009 Institute of soil and water conservation ,Chinese academy of science， Doctor’s degree
Employment Record (including international working experience )
July, 2009 –November, 2012 Institute of Mountain Hazards and Environment (IMHE), Chinese Academy of Sciences (CAS), China assistant professor
December, 2012-Today Institute of Mountain Hazards and Environment (IMHE), Chinese Academy of Sciences (CAS), China associate professor
National Natural Science Foundation of China (No.41671286)
Academic Society Activities
Member of Chinese Society of Soil and Water Conservation；
Reviewer of Research of Soil and Water Conservation；
Reviewer of international journals of soil and water conservation
1. Zhou Ping, Wen Anbang, Yan Dongchun, Shi Zhonglin, Long Yi, Understanding the effects of contour hedgerow and terracing hedgerow on soil and water conservation in the remote mountainous regions of Southwest China, Science of Soil and Water Conservation，2017,15(2):25-34.
2. Zhouping ,Zhuang wenhua，Wen Anbang, Shi zhonglin. Fractal features of soil particle redistribution along sloping landscapes with hedge berms in the Three Gorges Reservoir Region of China, Soil use and management，2016,32,594-602.
3. Zhou ping，Wen anbang，Yan dongchun，Shi zhonglin， et al. Evaluation on changes of land use and agricultural production structure before and after Grain for Green Program in western China – taking two typical counties as examples. Journal of Mountain Science, 2014,11(2)，526-534.
4. Zhou Ping，Wen Anbang，He Xiubin，et al. Soil conservation and sustainable co-environment in the northwest of China. Environment Earth Science, 2013，68（2）：633-639.
5. Zhou ping，Wen Anbang，He Xiubin，et al. Brief talk on the key scientific problems and strategies of the sloping cultivated lands in the upper reaches of the Yangtze River in China. Journal of Food, Agriculture &Environment, 2011，3（4）：1116-1121.
6. Zhou Ping，Wen Anbang，He Xiubin，et al. Fractal geometry of aggregates in natural grassland soils with different restoration stages. Erosion and sediment yields in the changing environment, Proceedings of the ICCE symposium, Springer，2012：55-160.
7. ZHOU Ping，WEN Anbang， SHI Zhonglin， YAN Dongchun， LONG Yi， Distribution characteristics and Pollution Evaluation of Soil Heavy Metals of Different Land Use Types in Three Gorges reservoir region, Transactions of the Chinese Society for Agricultural Machinery，2017,48(7):207-213.
8. ZHOU Ping WEN Anbang YAN Dongchun，SHI Zhonglin. Particle distribution and fractal features of hedge soils with different hedge heights along the slope position of the purple sloping cultivated lands. Research of soil and water conservation,2017,2（24）：84-93.
9. ZHOU Ping，WEN Anbang， SHI Zhonglin， YAN Dongchun， LONG Yi，roots distribution and tensile properties of herbages on hedge of sloping cultivated lands of purple soils in the three gorges reservoir region ,bulletin of soil and water conservation, 2017,37(3):1-6,14.
10. ZHOU Ping，WEN Anbang， YAN Dongchun，SHI Zhonglin，et al. the mechanics of soil reinforcement by root on the hedge of the sloping cultivated lands of purple soils in the three gorges reservoir region, journal of soil and water conservation, 2017,2（31）：85-90.
11. Zhou Ping, Wen Anbang, Zhang Xinbao, et al. analysis on soil and water conservation function of plant-consolidation ridge,2012,7(2):81-84.
12. Zhou Ping, Wen Anbang, He Xiubin, et al. cycling agriculture and soil conservation of the watershed scale in the three gorges reservoir region, soil and water conservation in china. 2010,10(2):5-8.
13. Zhou Ping, Wen Anbang, Zhang Xinbao, et al. Application of hedgerow to soil and water conservation, Science of Soil and Water Conservation,2010, 8(4): 108-113.