No. 9, Block 4, South Renmin Road, Chengdu 610041, People’s Republic of China
| || |
Soil hydrological process; environmental effect of soil erosion; interaction between plant and soil.
1. 1997/09-2001/12，Sichuan University. Specialty: Hydrology and water resources. PhD degree in 2011/12
2. 1992/09-1995/06，Southwest Agricultural University. Specialty: soil science. MS degree in 1995/06
3. 1984/09-1988/06，Southwest Agricultural University. Specialty: soil science. BA degree in 1988/06
Employment Record (including international working experience )
1. 2007/02- present，Institute of mountain hazards and Environment, Chinese Academy of Sciences and Ministry of Water Resources, professor.
2. 2001/01-2007/01，Institute of mountain hazards and Environment, Chinese Academy of Sciences and Ministry of Water Resources associate professor.
3. 1999/09-2000/05，University of California, Riverside, visiting scholar.
4. 1995/01-1999/08，Institute of mountain hazards and Environment, Chinese Academy of Sciences and Ministry of Water Resources, research assistant.
5. 1988/07-1992/08，Soil science department, Chengdu branch of Chinese Academy of Sciences, research assistant.
1. National Key R & D Plan Project of China (2018YFD0200502)-- -- Study on nutrient transport and allowable fertilizer application rate in Sichuan wheat region, 2018-2020, supported by the Ministry of Science and Technology of the people's Republic of China.
2. Research and practices of techniques on precision fertilization and fertigation in Sichuan tobacco field, 2017-2019, supported by the Sichuan Company of China National Tobacco Corp.
Academic Society Activities
1. Member of council of soil and fertilizer society in Sichuan province.
2. Member of council of geographical society in Sichuan province.
1. First prize of science and technology progress in Tibet autonomous region, personal rank is NO.14, awarded by People's Government of Tibet Autonomous region, 2018;
2. Second prize of science and technology progress in Tibet autonomous region，personal rank is NO.2, awarded by People's Government of Tibet Autonomous region, 2016;
3. Third prize of Yunnan science and technology progress, personal rank is NO.4, awarded by People's Government of Yunnan Province, 2013.
l Jixia Zhao , Chuanhao Lu , Limei deng, Gangcai Liu(corresponding author). Impacts of simulated acid solution on the disintegration and cationrelease of purple rock (mudstone) in Southwest China. Geomorphology, 2018, 316: 35–43.
l Guang Zhao , Wei Li , Feng Li, Fu Zhang, Gangcai Liu (corresponding author). Hydrochemistry of waters in snowpacks, lakes and streams of Mt. Dagu, eastern of Tibet Plateau. Science of the Total Environment, 2018, 610-611: 641-650.
l Xuemei Wang . Bangguo Yan . Bo Fan . Liangtao Shi . Gangcai Liu (corresponding author). Temperature and soil microorganisms interact to affect Dodonaea viscosa growth on mountainsides. Plant ecology, 2018, 219:759–774.
l Dan Zhang , Anqiang Chen, Jixia Zhao , Chuanhao Lu , Gangcai Liu(corresponding author). Quantitativemodel prediction of the combined effect ofmoisture content and temperature on purple mudstone decay in south-western China. Geomorphology, 2017, 295: 656–661.
l Bangguo Yan,Zhonghua Ji,Bo Fan,Xuemei Wang,Guangxiong He,Liangtao Shi,Gangcai Liu(corresponding author)．Plants adapted to nutrient limitation allocate less biomass into stems in an arid-hot grassland．New Phytologist, 2016, 211(4)：1232–1240．
l Dan Zhang，Anqiang Chen，Xuemei Wang，Bangguo Yan， Liangtao Shi， Gangcai Liu(corresponding author). A Quantitative Determination of the Effect of Moisture on Purple Mudstone Decay in Southwestern China. Catena, 2016, 139：28-31.
l Gangcai Liu, Xuemei Wang, Junliang Wu, Sili Peng, Fuqiang Dai, Bin Zhang. Mutual tolerance ecology is a key to future eco-environmental science. Frontier of Environmental Sciences, 2015, 4(1): 1-10.
l Dan Zhang, Anqiang Chen, Xuemei Wang, Gangcai Liu(corresponding author). Quantitative determination of the effect of temperature on mudstone decay during wet–dry cycles: A case study of ‘purple mudstone’ from south-western China. Geomorphology, 2015, 246:1-6.
l Anqiang Chen，Dan Zhang，Bangguo Yan，Baokun Lei，Gangcai Liu(corresponding author). Main types of soil mass failure and characteristics of their impact factors in the Yuanmou Valley, China. Catena, 2015, 125: 82-90.
l Junliang Wu, Yufen Ren, Xuemei Wang, Xiaoke Wang, Liding Chen, Gangcai Liu(corresponding author). Nitrogen and phosphorus associating with different size suspended solids in roof and road runoff in Beijing, China. Environment Science Pollution Research, 2015, 22(20): 15788-15795.
l Gangcai Liu, Fuqiang Dai, Ling Nan, Shuhan Du. Assessing the suitability of soil and water conservation practices in Southwestern China. Land Use Policy, 2013, 30: 319-327.
l Dan Zhang, Anqiang Chen, Donghong Xiong, Gangcai Liu(corresponding author) Effect of moisture and temperature conditions on the decay rate of a purple mudstone in southwestern China. Geomorphology, 2013, 182：125-132.