|Yanhong WU|| |
No. 9, Block 4, Renminnanlu Road, Chengdu, 610041, People’s Republic of China
| || |
Biogeochemistry, Physical Geography, Quaternary
1998-2002, Ph. D (Physical Geography), Nanjing Institute of Geography and Limnology, Chinese Academy of Sciences;
1992-1995, M.S. (Physical Geography), Nanjing Institute of Geography and Limnology, Chinese Academy of Sciences;
1986-1990, B.S. (Geology), Xi’an Geology College, China
Employment Record (including international working experience )
Since 2010, Professor, Chengdu Institute of Mountain Hazards and Environment, Chinese Academy of Sciences;
01, 2006 – 12, 2009, Professor, Nanjing Institute of Geography and Limnology, CAS;
07, 1999 – 01, 2005, Associate Professor, Nanjing Institute of Geography and Limnology, CAS;
06, 1995 – 07, 1999, Assistant Researcher, Nanjing Institute of Geography and Limnology, CAS;
08, 1990 – 08, 1992, Assistant Engineer, Geology & Mineral Bureau, Jiangsu Province;
06, 2001 – 12, 2001, Visiting professor, Juelich Research Center, Germany;
10, 2002 – 12, 2002, Visiting professor, University of College London, UK;
05, 2004 – 06, 2005, PostDoc, Juelich Research Center, Germany;
01, 2013 – 03, 2013, Visiting professor, University Bern, Switzeland
Biogeochemical cycling of soil phosphorus and its spatial difference along altitudinal gradient in eastern slope of Gongga Mountain, Key project of NSFC, Grant No: 41630751
Academic Society Activities
1. Sun Hongyang, Wu Yanhong, Bing Haijian, Zhou Jun, Li Na, 2018. Available forms of nutrients and heavy metals control the distribution of microbial phospholipid fatty acids in sediments of the Three Gorges Reservoir, Chinae. Environmental Science and Pollution Research, 25, 5740-5751.
2. Xiaoli He, Jun Zhou, Yanhong wu, Haijian Bing, Hongyang Sun, Jipeng Wang, 2018. Leaching disturbed the altitudinal distribution of soil organic phosphorus insubalpine coniferous forests on Mt. Gongga, SW China. Geoderma, 326: 144-155.
3. Bing Haijian, Zhou Jun, Wu Yanhong, Luo Xiaosan, Xiang Zhongxiang, Sun Hongyang, Wang Jipeng, Zhu He. Barrier effects of remote high mountain on atmospheric metal transport in the eastern Tibetan Plateau. Science of the Total Environment, 2018, 628-629: 687-696.
4. Bing, Haijian, Xiang, Zhongxiang, Zhu, He, Wu, Yanhong, 2018. Spatiotemporal variation and exposure risk to human health of potential toxic elements in suburban vegetable soils of a megacity, SW China, 2012-2016. Environmental Science and Pollution Research, 25(5): 4223-4237.
5. Hongyang Sun, Yanhong Wu, Haijian Bing, Jun Zhou, Na Li, 2018. Available forms of nutrients and heavy metals control the distribution of microbial phospholipid fatty acids in sediments of the Three Gorges Reservoir, China. Environmental Science and Pollution Research, 25(6): 5740-5751.
6. Li Rui, Bing Haijian, Wu Yanhong, Zhou Jun, Xiang Zhongxiang, 2018. Altitudinal patterns and controls of trace metal distribution in soils of a remote high mountain, Southwest China. Environmental Geochemistry and Health, 40, 505-519, DOI 10.1007/s10653-017-9937-2.
7. He Zhu, Haijian Bing, Huapeng Yi, Yanhong Wu , Zhigao Sun, 2018. Spatial distribution and contamination assessment of heavy metals in surface sediments of the Caofeidian adjacent sea after the land reclamation, Bohai Bay. Journal of Chemistry, Article ID 2049353, 13 pages, https://doi.org/10.1155/2018/2049353.
8. Yanhong Wu, Jianhong Liang, Haijian Bing, Jipeng Wang, Jun Zhou, Hongyang Sun, 2017. Seasonal and spatial distribution of trace metals in alpine soils of Eastern Tibetan Plateau, China. Journal of Mountain Science, 14(8): 1591-1603.
9. Xiang Zhongxiang, Bing Haijian, Wu Yanhong, Zhou Jun, LiRui, He Xiaoli, 2017. Tracing environmental lead sources on the Ao mountain of China using lead isotopic composition and biomonitoring. Journal of Mountain Science, 14(7): 1358-1372.
10. Xiaoxiao Wang, Haijian Bing, Wu Yanhong, Jun Zhou, Hongyang Sun, 2017. Distribution and potential eco-risk of chromium and nickel in sediments after impoundment of Three Gorges Reservoir, China. Human and Ecological Risk Assessment, 23(1): 172-185.
11. Sun Hongyang, Wu Yanhong, Zhou Jun, Bing Haijian, 2017. Incubation experiment demonstrates effects of carbon and nitrogen on microbial phosphate-solubilizing function. Science in China (Life Science), 60(4): 436-438.
12. Jun Zhou, Haijian Bing, YanhongWu, Zijiang Yang, Jipeng Wang, Hongyang Sun, Ji Luo, Jianhong Liang, 2016. Rapid weathering processes of a 120-year-old chronosequence in the Hailuogou Glacier foreland, Mt. Gongga, SW China. Geoderma , 267: 78-91.
13. Jun Zhou, Yanhong Wu, Haijian Bing, Zijiang Yang, JipengWang, Hongyang Sun, Shouqin Sun, Ji Luo, 2016. Variations in soil phosphorus biogeochemistry across six vegetation types along an altitudinal gradient in SW China. Catena, 142: 102-111.
14. Yanhong Wu, Xiaoxiao Wang, Jun Zhou, Haijian Bing, Hongyang Sun, Jipeng Wang, 2016. The fate of phosphorus in sediments after the full operation of the Three Gorges Reservoir, China. Environmental Pollution 214: 282-289.
15. Jipeng Wang, Bo Wang, Dan Zhang, Yanhong Wu, 2016. Selenium uptake, tolerance and reduction in Flammulina velutipes supplied with selenite. PeerJ4: e1993; DOI 10.7717/peerj.1993.
16. Haijian Bing, Yanhong Wu, Jun Zhou, Rui Li, Ji Luo, Dong Yu, 2016. Vegetation and Cold Trapping Modulating Elevation-dependent Distribution of Trace Metals in Soils of a High Mountain in Eastern Tibetan Plateau. Scientific Reports, 6:24081, DOI: 10.1038/srep24081.
17. Haijian Bing, Yanhong Wu, Jun Zhou, Hongyang Sun, Ji Luo, Jipeng Wang, Dong Yu, 2016. Stoichiometric variation of carbon, nitrogen, and phosphorus in soils and its implication for nutrient limitation in alpine ecosystem of Eastern Tibetan Plateau. J Soils Sediments, 16: 405-416.
18. Haijian Bing, Yanhong Wu, Jun Zhou, Jianhong Liang, Jipeng Wang, Zijiang Yang, 2016. Mobility and eco-risk of trace metals in soils at the Hailuogou Glacier foreland in eastern Tibetan Plateau. Environ Sci Pollut Res, 23: 5721-5732.
19. Haijian Bing, Jun Zhou, Yanhong Wu, Xiaoxiao Wang, Hongyang Sun, Rui Li, 2016. Current state, sources, and potential risk of heavy metals in sediments of Three Gorges Reservoir, China. Environmental Pollution 214: 485-496.
20. Haijian Bing, Yanhong Wu, Jun Zhou , Rui Li , Jipeng Wang, 2016. Historical trends of anthropogenic metals in Eastern Tibetan Plateau as reconstructed from alpine lake sediments over the last century. Chemosphere 148: 211-219.
21. Sun Hongyang, Wu Yanhong, Zhou Jun, Bing Haijian, 2016. Variations of bacterial and fungal communities along a primary successional chronosequence in the Hailuogou glacier retreat area (Gongga Mountain, SW China). Jounal of Mountain Sciences, 13(9): 1621-1631.
22. YanhongWu, Jun Zhou, Haijian Bing, Hongyang Sun, JipengWang, 2015. Rapid loss of phosphorus during earlypedogenesis along a glacier retreatchoronosequence, Gongga Mountain (SW China). PeerJ 3:e1377; DOI 10.7717/peerj.1377.
23. Xiaoxiao Wang, Yanhong Wu, Licheng Shen, 2015. Influences of air CO2 on hydrochemistry of drip waterand implications for paleoclimate study in a stream-developed cave, SW China. Acta Geochim, DOI 10.1007/s1163-015-0085-z.
24. Haijian Bing, Yanhong Wu, Jun Zhou, Lili Ming, Shouqin Sun, Xiangdong Li, 2014. Atmospheric deposition of lead in remote high mountain of eastern Tibetan Plateau, China. Atmospheric Environment, 99: 425-435.
25. Haijian Bing, Yanhong Wu, Yinjun Zhang, Xiangdong Yang, 2014. Possible factors controlling the distribution of phosphorus in the sediment of Longgan Lake, middle reach of Yangtze River, China. Environ Earth Sci, 71(10): 4553-4564.
26. Wu Yanhong, Prietzel J, Zhou Jun, Bing Haijian, Luo Ji, Yu Dong, Sun Shouqin, Liang Jianhong, Sun Hongyang, 2014. Soil phosphorus bioavailability assessed by XANES and Hedley sequential fractionation technique in a glacier foreland chronosequence in Gongga Mountain, Southwestern China. Science in China (D), 57(8): 1860-1868.
27. Bing Haijian, Wu Yanhong, Wook-Hyun Nahm, Liu Enfeng, 2013. Accumulation of heavy metals in the lacustrine sediment of Longgan Lake, middle reaches of Yangtze River, China. Environmental Earth Sciences, 69: 2679-2689.
28. Hongyang Sun, Yanhong Wu, Dong Yu, Jun Zhou, 2013. Altitudinal Gradient of Microbial Biomass Phosphorus and Its Relationship with Microbial Biomass Carbon, Nitrogen, and Rhizosphere Soil Phosphorus on the Eastern Slope of Gongga Mountain, SW China. PLoS ONE 8(9): e72952. doi:10.1371/journal.pone.0072952.
29. Wu YH, Li W, Zhou J, Cao Y, 2013. Temperature and precipitation variations at two meteorological stations on eastern slope of Gongga Mountain, SW China in the past two decades. Journal of Mountain Science, 10(3): 370-377.
30. Prietzel J, Wu Y, Dümig A, Zhou J and Klysubun W, 2013. Soil sulphur speciation in two glacier forefield soil chronosequences assessed by SK-edge XANES spectroscopy. European Journal of Soil Sciences. 64(2): 260-272.
31. Bing HJ, Wu YH, Liu EF, Yang XD, 2013. Assessment of heavy metal enrichment and its human impact in lacustrine sediments from four lakes in the mid-low reaches of the Yangtze River, China. Journal of Environment Sciences, 25(7): 1300-1309.
32. Sun SQ, Wu YH, Wang GX, Zhou J, Yu D, Bing HJ, Luo J, 2013. Bryophyte Species Richness and Composition along an Altitudinal Gradient in Gongga Mountain, China. PLoS ONE 8(3): e58131.
33. Prietzel J*, Dümig A, Wu YH, Zhou Jun, Wantana Klysubun, 2013. Phosphorus K-edge XANES spectroscopy reveals rapid changes of P speciation in the topsoil of two glacier foreland chronosequences. Geochimica et Cosmochimica Acta, 108: 154-171.
34. Wu Yanhong, Zhou Jun, Yu Dong, Sun Shouqin, Luo Ji, Bing Haijian, Sun Hongyang, 2013. Phosphorus biogeochemical cycle in mountainous ecosystems. Jouenal of Mountain Sciences, 10: 43-53.
35. Zhou Jun, Wu Yanhong, Prietzel Joerg, Bing Haijian, Yu Dong, Sun Shouqin, Luo Ji, Sun Hongyang, 2013. Changes of Soil phosphorus speciation along a 120-year soil choronosequence in the Hailuogou Glacier retreat area (Gongga Mountain, SW China). Geoderma, 195-196: 251-259.
36. Sun SQ, He G, Wu YH, Zhou J, Yu D. Starch and nutrient content are key for mosses adapting to different succession stages along a receding glacier. Polish Journal of Ecology. 2013, 61:337-343.
37. Sun SQ, Peng L, Wang GX, Wu YH, Zhou J, Bing HJ, Yu D, Luo J, 2013. An improved open-top chamber warming system for global change research, 47, article id 960.
38. Ji Luo, Jia She, Yanhong Wu, Dong Yu, Youchao Chen, Jun Zhou, 2012. Cadmium distribution in a timberline forest in the Hengduan Mountains in the eastern Plateau. Analytical letters, 46(2): 394-405.
39. Ji Luo, Youchao Chen, Yanhong Wu, Peili Shi, Jia She, Peng Zhou, 2012. Temporal-spatial variation and controls of soil respiration in different primary succession stage on glacier forehead in Gongga Mountain, China. PLOS one 7(8): e42354. doi: 10.1371.pone.0042354.
40. Bing Haijian, Wu Yanhong, Sun Zhaobin, Yao Shuchun, 2011. Historical trends of heavy metal contamination and their sources in lacustrine sediment from Xijiu Lake, Taihu Lake Catchment, China. Journal of Environment Sciences, 23(10): 1671-1678.
41. Shouqin Sun, Yanhong Wu, Jun Zhou, Dong Yu, Ji Luo and Haijian Bing, 2011. Comparison of element concentrations in Fir and Rhododendron leaves and twigs along an altitude gradient. Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry, 30(11): 2608-2619, DOI: 10.1002/etc.661.
42. Yanhong Wu, Haijian Bing, Jun Zhou, et al., 2011. Atmospheric deposition of Cd accumulated in the montane soil, Gongga Mt., China. Journal of Soils and Sediments, 11: 940-946, DOI 10.1007/s11368-011-0387-7.
43. Yanhong Wu, Sumin Wang, Liping Zhou, 2011. Possible factors causing “older” radiocarbon age for bulk organic matter in sediment from Daihai Lake, north China. Radiocarbon, 53(2): 359-366.
44. Chunhai Li, Yanhong Wu, Xinhua Hou, 2011. Holocene vegetation and climate in Northeast China revealed from Jingbo Lake sediment. Quaternary International, 229: 67-73.
45. Wu Yanhong, Liu Enfeng, Bing Haijian, et al., 2010. Geochronology of recent lake sediments from Longgan Lake, middle reach of the Yangtze River, influenced by disturbance of human activities, Science in China (D), 53 (8): 1188-1194.
46. Liu Enfeng, JI Shen, Enlou Zhang, Yanhong Wu, Liyuan Yang, 2010. A geochemical record of recent anthropogenic nutrient loading and enhanced productivity in Lake Nansihu, China, Journal of Paleolimnology, 44: 15-24.
47. Wu Yanhong, Liu Enfeng, Yao Shuchun, Zhu Yuxin, Xia Weilan, 2010. Recent heavy metal accumulation in Dongjiu and Xijiu lakes, East China, Journal of Paleolimnology, 43: 385-392.
48. Yanhong Wu, Shijie Li, Andreas Lücke, Bernd Wünnemann, Liping Zhou, Paula Reimer, Sumin Wang, 2010. Lacustrine radiocarbon reservoir ages in Co Ngoin and Zigê Tangco, central Tibetan Plateau. Quaternary International, 210: 21-25.