No. 9, Block 4, South Renmin Road, Chengdu 610041, People’s Republic of China
| || |
Soil microbiology, Soil environment, Water treatment of Heavy metal pollution, Soil science
2006-2008, Post doctorial research, physical geography, Institute of Mountain Hazards and Environment, Chinese Academy of Sciences and Ministry of Water Conservancy (CAS);
2002-2005, Ph D, molecular biology and biological chemistry, Agriculture College, Sichuan Agricultural University, Yaan, Sichuan, PR China;
1995-1997, Master degree, soil science, Ghent University, Ghent, Belgium(2 years);
1979-1983, BS degree, agriculture chemistry, Sichuan Agricultural University, Yaan, Sichuan, PR China;
1988, Fellowship, Training course in soil and fertilizer evaluation, International Rice Research Institute (IRRI), Philippines (4 months);
1990, Advanced training, Indonesia and Singapore (1 month).
Employment Record (including international working experience )
1983-1995, Research assistant, deputy director of microbiological laboratory, member of the academic committee, Soil and Fertilizer Institute, Sichuan Academy of Agricultural Sciences, Chengdu, PR China;
1997-, Assistant Professor (1997-1998), Associate Professor (1999-2008), Professor (2009-), Vice-head of the key laboratory of CAS(2017-), Institute of Mountain Hazards and Environment, CAS, PR China (IMHE).
1. Study on cadmium-rich mechanism of macro-fungi that specifically accumulate cadmium in soil，41571315，funded by the National Natural Science Foundation，01, 2016-12.2019;
2. Study on the growth adaptability and demonstration application of different varieties of rose in Hailuogou，The key research and development projects, funded by Sichuan science and technology department, 01.2019-12.2021；
3. Research and application of key technologies of soil moisture and fertilizer conservation by tobacco planting，funded by Sichuan province company, China national tobacco corporation, 01.2018-12.2020;
4. PIFI CAS，funded by Chinese Academy of Science，07.2019 -04.2020;
5. Construction of Hailuog. Gongga mountain science base， funded by Chinese Academy of Science，2019；
6. Breeding and application of Hailuogou day lily, funded by Hailuogou Scenic area management Bureau, 01.2019-12.2019.
Academic Society Activities
2010-, Member of European Society of Desalination and Water Treatment (EDS);
2017-, Member of Chinese women scientist society;
2000-, Council member of Sichuan Society of Soil science and deputy director of the microbiology division.
Five rewards of Provincial science and technology:
1. Adsorption mechanism of heavy metals by macro-fungi and its application, 2nd grade;
2. Genetic diversity and selection of fine strain of Auricularia polytricha and application, 3rd grade;
3. Debris flow risk assessment, 3rd grade;
4. Study on the breeding and artificial training of Grifola frondosa, 3rd grade;
5. Study on land degradation and management approaches in typical areas of Jinsha river dry and hot valley, 2nd grade.
1. Ernest Uwiringiyimana，Didier Ngabonziza, Hamudu Rukangantambara, Zhang Dan*. Short-term effect of reducing conventional tillage intensity on some physical and chemical properties of volcanic soils in Rwanda. African Journal of Agricultural Research， 2019，14(20), 877-886, DOI: 10.5897/AJAR2019.14017.
2. Shamshad Khan, Dan Zhang*. Adsorption mechanism of Pb(II) and Ni(II) from aqueous solution by TiO2 nanoparticles: Kinetics, isotherms and thermodynamic studies. Desalination and Water Treatment, 2019,（131）：1-13，doi: 10.5004/dwt.2019.23933.
3. Shamshad Khan, Hatice ？engül, Dan Zhang*. Transport of TiO2 nanoparticles and their effects on the mobility of Cu in soil media. Desalination and Water Treatment, 2018,（131）：230-237.
4. Shamshad Khan, Dan Zhang*, Yang Mengling, He Haiyana, Jiang Hao. Isotherms, kinetics and thermodynamic studies of adsorption of Ni and Cu by modification of Al2O3 nanoparticles with natural organic matter. Fullerenes, Nanotubes and Carbon Nanostructures ，2018, 26(3): 158–167.
5. Xia Li, Dan Zhang*, Fei Sheng, Hui Qing. Adsorption characteristics of Copper (Ⅱ), Zinc (Ⅱ) and Mercury (Ⅱ) by four kinds of immobilized fungi residues. Ecotoxicology and Environmental Safety, 2018，147：357–366.
6. Shamshad Khan, Dan Zhang*, Yang Mengling, He Haiyan, Jiang Hao. Removal of Cd by humic acid modified TiO2 nanoparticles from aqueous solution. Desalination and Water Treatment, 2017：100 193–203.
7. Hai Yan He, Dan Zhang*, Hui Qing, and Yang Yang. Analysis of the genetic diversity of Lonicera japonica Thumb. using inter-simple sequence repeat markers, Genetics and Molecular Research, 2017, 16 (1): gmr16019338.
8. Hao Jiang, Sheng Zhang, Yanbao Lei, Gang Xu，Dan Zhang*. Alternative Growth and Defensive Strategies Reveal Potential and Gender Specific Trade-Offs in Dioecious Plants Salixpara plesiato Nutrient Availability, Frontier of Plant Science, 20, July, 2016 doi: 10.3389/fpls.2016.01064.
9. Dan Zhang, Fei Shen, Jingying Liu, Jerzy Falandysz. Studies on germplasm resources of Auricularia polytricha by inter-simple sequence repeat (ISSR). Medical engineering and bioinformatics (MEB 2014) (Part one). WIT Transactions on biomedicine and health, Volume 19, 2014:1-8.
10. Dan Zhang, Yu Zhang, Jipeng Wang, Haijiang He, Wei Li, Enxia Li, Jerzy Falandysz. Removal of cadmium and lead from heavy metals loaded PVA–SA immobilized Lentinus edodes. Desalination and Water Treatment, 2014, 52:4792-4801.
11. Dan Zhang, Yu Zhang, Jianwei Gao, Youliang Zheng, Bo Wang. Analysis of esterase isozyme of Auricularia polytricha. Modeling and Computation in Engineering II-Xie(ed), 2013 Taylor & Francis Group, London, ISBN 978-1-138-00058-2: 317-324.
12. Dan Zhang, Yu Zang, Morawska Ewa, Bielawski Leszek, Krasinska Gra？yna, Drewnowska Ma？gorzata, Pankavec Sviatlana, Szymanska Karolina, Falandysz JerzyTrace elements in Leccinum scabrum mushrooms and topsoils from K？odzka Dale in Sudety Mountains, Poland. Journal of Mountainous Science, 2013, 10(4): 621-627.
13. Dan Zhang, Yu Zhang, Jipeng Wang, Haijiang He, Wei Li, Enxia Li, Jerzy Falandysz. Removal of cadmium and lead from heavy metals loaded PVA–SA immobilized Lentinus edodes. Desalination and Water Treatment, 2013: 1–10.
14. Pei MA, Dan ZHANG*. Immobilization treatment of Lentinus edodes residue as absorbent for improving ability of cadmium adsorption performance. Frontiers of environmental science and engineering in China, 2012, 6(4): 498–508 .
15. Dan Zhang, Xuedan Zeng, Pei Ma, Haijiang He, Jerzy Falandysz. The sorption of Cd(II) from aqueous solutions by fixed Lentinus edodes mushroom flesh particles. Desalination and water treatment, 2012, 46: 21-31.
16. Dan Zhang, Jipeng Wang, Xuedan Zeng, Jerzy Falandysz. Competitive sorption efficiency studies of Cd(II), Cu(II) and Pb(II) by powdered mycelium of Cloud Ear Fungus Auricularia polytricha. Journal of Environmental Science and Health, Part A. 2011, 46: 1776-1782.
17. Dan Zhang, Xuedan Zeng, Haijiang He, Wei Li, Pei Ma, Jerzy Falandysz. Selection of optimal formulation for sorption of lead and cadmium from aqueous solution by using PVA-SA immobilizing Lentinus edodes dry flesh particles. Desalination and water treatment, 2011, 31: 107-114.
18. Dan Zhang, Aneta Frankowska, Grazyna Jarzynska, Anna K. Kojta, Malgorzata Drewnowska, Daria Waria Wydmanska, Leszek Bielawski, Jipeng Wang and Jerzy Falandysz. Metals of King Bolete (Boletus edulis) Bull.: Fr.collected at the same site over two years. African Journal of Agricultural Research, 2010,5(22): 3050-3055.